Robin Buster


Here is another one of those inexpensive products that our grandparents used that has multiple applications. I have been using it for a couple of years in my Homemade Laundry Detergent but never really thought about how else I could use it. Of course my family had a huge laundry list, no pun intended, of uses for it. 






Not all of the items on this list are from WWII. 
As my family and I were coming up with the list 
we've added our uses so that they can be passed down to our children.
 As times change, wonderful products like this can be adapted for modern uses.

There are also a number of other fun and scientific things that you can do with the kids using Borax:


I would love to hear the different ways that you use Borax

Related WWII Posts:
** If, by some small miracle, you worked at Amway in Ada, MI in the 1980;s and were the person my mother loaned the notebook to, please contact me. The notebook is a small (approx 6x9), black leather, 3-ring binder, and contains hand drawn patterns (teddy bear), recipes, and household tips and tricks. It would mean so much to my family to have it back.

30 Uses for Borax was featured on:





0 Responses

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.