Robin Buster


Dollar Store

Happy St. Patty's Day! 

I want to share with you a quick project that was inspired by this PIN  A few months ago I pinned this knowing that one day I would find just the right application. As I was coming up with my under $10.00 St. Patrick's Day tablescape I knew exactly how I was going to use it. 

This is a quick and easy project and looks like you paid more than a $1.00.

Supplies:
Plates (from Dollar Tree)
Sharpie permanent markers
Stencil

Step 1: Wash, dry and remove any labels from the plates.

Step 2: Using a permanent marker draw your pattern on the plate. 


Dollar Store
Dollar Store

Step 3: Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes to set the ink.


Dollar Store

Don't wash in the dishwasher, it will cause the ink to fade over time.
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.