Robin Buster
Hello all of my frugal friends,

I've missed you all so much! I'm so sorry if my abrupt departure from Bargain Mavin left you hanging. Life sent me in a direction that I was not prepared for and unfortunately I had to let somethings go, one of them being this blog. But I'm back with a new website, a new look, and some new and exciting ways to save money, time and your sanity. The new website is called Fluster Buster

As you know from previously reading Bargain Mavin, I love to save money. One of the ways that I like to save is by using coupons. The reason that I started Bargain Mavin was to share my knowledge of couponing with all of you. Although I consider myself really good at it, I don't feel passionate about it. You deserve websites like Couponing to Disney, Hip2Save or Cuckoo for Coupon Deals which are all written by author's who are passionate about couponing. 

With my new website, Fluster Buster, I get to share with you my passion for ALL things frugal, not just coupons. 
  • How to save money when buying a car
  • How to save on utilities
  • How to save on insurance
  • How to save by doing your own home repairs
  • and a whole lot more
Fluster Buster is about so much more than just saving money. I get to share my creative solutions for saving time and your sanity with a little food and a whole lot of fun thrown in. 

I hope that you will come by and check it out.

"Creativity Inspired by Frustration"

Hugs, Smiles and Blessing

Robin
Formerly known as: Bargain Mavin
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.