Robin Buster


I just won another $5.00 Amazon gift card!  


What are you getting by using Google or Bing for your internet searches? When you useSwagbucks you are awarded swag bucks for your searches. Those swag bucks can be used for all kinds of rewards. My favorite is the $5.00 Amazon gift card which only costs 450 swag bucks. About every two weeks I earn a $5.00 Amazon gift card just for doing my searches with them. I love that I can make money doing something that I do anyways. .

When you sign up and complete your profile you automatically earn 30 swag bucks to get you started. Then you can earn between 20-50 swag bucks a day by doing your searches with them. Besides earning swag bucks by using their search engine they offer a number of different ways to build up your swag bank account quickly. Check out all of the other ways HERE.  
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.